The university at first had three faculties: the Faculties of Commerce and Engineering and the evening school's Faculty of Commerce. The latter history of the university is as follows: * 1950: the Faculty of Commerce was renamed Faculty of Law and Economics. * 1965: the Faculty of Foreign Languages (English and Spanish) was established. *:the Faculty of Law and Economics was divided into two faculties.