The university at first had two faculties: Faculty of Agriculture (in Mine Campus) and Faculty of Liberal Arts (in Takaragi Campus). *1955: The Faculty of Liberal Arts was removed to Mine Campus. *1964: was merged with the university to constitute Faculty of Engineering (in Yoto Campus). *1966: The Faculty of Liberal Arts was renamed Faculty of Education. *1994: The Faculty of International Studies was added.